This course brings you the skills and knowledge needed to understand the essentials of the Java language. In this more than 8 hour video course, you will develop a depth of understanding significantly beyond whats typical for programmers who learn a language on the job. The key knowledge learned in this course will help you increase your skills, ace an interview, and give you the core knowledge you need to truly understand Java. This course will also help you with the Java 11 certification exam.
This course focuses on basic structures, packages, command-line operations, operators and expressions, language control structures, iteration structures, essentials of class and object creation, and garbage collection.
- Beginner to Intermediate
Learn How To:
- Structure a Java source file
- Declare and use packages
- Build and execute your code from the command-line
- Use operators and expressions
- Use conditional and loop structures
- Declare simple classes and instantiate objects
- Understand garbage collection
Who Should Take This Course:
- Programmers and IT professionals wishing to transition to the Java Programming Language.
- Anyone wanting to learn the Java Programming Language in more detail, for example for an interview or examination, whether academic or professional.
- A working knowledge of programming, not necessarily in the Java language