Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
What is this course?
To achieve our goal together, the course contains coding sessions, coding challenges, theory lectures, real-world projects and a final course exam.
This course is different because it’s not just about writing code, it’s also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses not only on small coding examples but also on real-world projects and use cases.
What does this course offer:
- Basics & Fundamentals: Data types, let & const variables, functions, conditionals, loops, object literals, arrays, etc
- DOM Manipulation: Selectors, traversing the DOM, show/hide, creating & removing elements, event listeners
- OOP: ES5 prototypes, ES2015 classes & sub-classes, constructors
- Async JS: Ajax , callbacks, promises
- ES6: Arrow functions, template strings, generators, iterators, maps & sets, symbols & more
Who this course is for:
- web developers
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Passion for programming
- Passion for web development
- little knowledge of HTML & CSS
Last Updated 10/2020